Unique Gourmet extra virgin olive oil of Protected Designation of Origin (P.D.O.)
obtained directly from hand picked olives grown at selected P.D.O. region of Greek land (Finiki Lakonias).
5 Unique is produced by the method of first cold extraction at low temperatures (T<27oC), under constantly controlled hygienic conditions, thus achieving excellent organoleptic characteristics which are also directly related to its olive cultivars (special varietal blend): rich and unique aroma, well balanced flavor and golden-green colour.
Available in 200ml e 6.8 fl oz
General quality characteristics of 5 Unique Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Region of Olive Cultivars and Production: Finiki Lakonias, Greece
- Olive Variety: Koroneiki (70%), Athinolia (25%), Asprolia (5%)
- Organoleptic: Well balanced and rich flavor and aroma, golden-green color
- Fruity: 3.7, Pungent: 3.2, Spicy: 3.9
- Acidity: 0,2-0,4%
- Shelf-life (minimum): 24 months from production
- Storage in cool and dark place
- Packaging: Satin painted Glass Bottles decorated with Swarovski Elements / Wooden Box / Carton Box
- P.D.O. olive oil certified according to EU 1151/2012, 1898/2006 for P.D.O. products