Fish in Parchment paper with 5 Olive Oil
Prep Time:~5 minutes
Cooking Time:~25 minutes
Total Time:~30 minutes
2 whole fish or 4 smaller, cleaned with heads on, ~1 Kg/2 lbs total
Cherry tomatoes, ~1,5 cups
4 Lemons, 3 in thin slices and 1 halved
Red onion, 1 medium, sliced
Fresh Parsley, one small bunch divided
White Wine, 4TBS
5 Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 4 TBS
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200C/390F
- Wash under cold water and pat dry with paper towel.
- Line a folded piece of parchment paper on a big baking sheet and unfold to place fish.
- Salt and pepper fish inside out. In each cavity, put some parsley, onion slices and 1-2 lemon slices.
- Sprinkle tomatoes and rest of onion slices around the fish and add salt and pepper to taste. Decorate each fish with 2-3 lemon slices.
- Drizzle 5 Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil throughout the pan and pour wine over tomatoes and onions (optional).
- Fold parchment paper over the fish and create an airtight seal by folding continuously from one of the ends (staple in necessary).
- Bake for 20 minutes, turn oven off and let it finish cooking in the over for another 10 minutes.
- Carefully open parchment paper creating a beautiful serving presentation.
Good Fat 19g
Good Fat 19g
- Very good source of Selenium (>100% of daily needs) as well as protein
- Contains mono and poly-unsaturated fatty acids
- Very quick to make with minimum preparation