Greek balsamic vinegar from select white grapes, aged in small oak and chestnut barrels. The aging process and the influence of the wood provide a complex pallet of aromas and flavors to this high quality condiment.
Available in 500ml e 16.9 fl oz / 200ml e 6.8 fl oz
General quality characteristics of 5 Balsamic Estate Vinegar
- Region of 5 Balsamic and production: Adriani, Drama Greece.
- Aged for 6 years in 40-50 liter oak and chestnut wooden barrels.
- The process of using small barrels allows the balsamic to better interact with the wood and produce a more complex bouquet of aromas.
- Ingredients: wine vinegar, concentrated grape must. Acidity: 6%
- Store in a cool and dark place.
- Packing: 200ml clear bootle / paper box