Gourmet extra virgin olive oil of high quality from Greece.
5 Extra Virgin is produced by the method of first cold extraction at low temperatures (T<27oC), under constantly controlled hygienic conditions. The production method, the region and the varietal blend of olive cultivars result to an olive oil of fruity and rather spicy flavor and subtle aroma. Its acidity will not exceed 0.6% during its shelf-life.
Available in 500ml e 16.9 fl oz / 200ml e 6.8 fl oz
General quality characteristics of 5 Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Region of Olive Cultivars and Production: Lakonia, Greece
- Olive Variety: Koroneiki (>70%), Athinolia (10-30%)
- Organoleptic: Fruity and rather spicy flavor
- Fruity: 3.7, Pungent: 2.0, Spicy:4.5
- Acidity: 0,2-0,6%
- Shelf-life (minimum): 24 months from production
- Storage in cool and dark place
- Packaging: Glass Bottles / Carton Box